In the world of manufacturing, it is important to keep your production running smoothly and consistently. Manufacturing insurance will help you do that. Manufacturing has risks that are different than any other business. Increased risks includes a fleet of vehicles, a larger workforce, and product liabilities like product recalls or patent infringement.
With liability that extends to your products, insurance provides coverage in the areas that you need, is there when you need it and is a key to success in manufacturing. Nobody wants to focus on the possible reasons you may need insurance, so let us assist you in preparing a policy that provides you peace of mind for your business.
Manufacturing Coverage Available for:
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Business Income
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Group Health
Insurance Providers We Trust
- Auto-Owners offers insurance coverage for large and small businesses in a variety of types of manufacturing. The intent is to meet your company’s specific needs through personal service. Auto-Owners also offers “No Problem” claims service that includes multiple claims offices.
- Fremont Insurance will be there in an event of unexpected loss. Nobody wants to be left dealing with loss at a time when maintaining production lines is the focus. Fremont insurance policies and staff will be there to get you up and running again, dealing with your claims quickly and directly.
Michigan Insurance Company offers tailored coverage including broad coverage with unique discounts to make your insurance more affordable. At Michigan Insurance Company the intent is to fit your businesses needs.
Commercial Packages Include:
- Broadened Coverage Package includes
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Income – Actual Loss Sustained
- Contractor’s Equipment (Including Tools)
- Employee Dishonesty
- Manufactures Selling Price
- Additional Insured – Broad Form Vendors
- Many Additional Coverages
- Equipment Breakdown
- Inland Marines Coverage
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)