Keeping your business running smoothly and consistently is more likely with group health insurance. You and your employees need to maintain health in order to stay in top shape to complete the good work that you do. With a group health insurance plan your business is more likely to attract and retain quality employees.
If you are considering a group health insurance plan or want to know more about the policy please call our agents at Bartz/Rumery today. We are available to discuss what will work best for your business, large or small.
Important Questions When Considering Group Health Insurance
- How many employees do you have?
- What types of coverage are your employees asking for the most?
- How will the cost of insurance be broken down for your employees?
- What do regulations concerning health insurance coverage mean to you?
Insurance Providers We Trust
Priority health offers many different policies. We can help you navigate the policy types to find the best one for your company.
Levels of coverage:
- Priority PPO: the most flexible plan
- Priority POS: two levels of benefits
- Priority HMO or Priority EPO: great coverage at low cost
- Priority Value: easy to understand and affordable
- Priority HSA: An employee health savings plan and high deductible health plan
- Priority Priority HRA: health reimbursement with hgh deductible health plan
- Group Priority Health Medicare plans: for retirees
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Healthy Blue Choices — Total Health Engagement addressing the most challenging aspects of coverage for employers, as well as lowering costs while increasing the quality of care. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan offers rewards for healthy behavior, wellness and care management, and industry leading programs. BCBSMI works to align the best resources with people’s needs.
Types of plans
- Healthy BlueSM HRA, HSA or FSA
- Simply BlueSMHRA and HSA
- BCN HMO HSASM
- Healthy Blue HMO HRASM
- Healthy Blue OutcomesSM (PPO)
- Healthy Blue IncentivesSM (PPO)
- Healthy Blue LivingSM (HMO)
- Healthy Blue Living RewardsSM (HMO)
- Blue EssentialsSM (HMO)
- Fully integrated pharmacy benefit management
- Blues RxSM